It could be a few things…
- It takes about a minute to load new photos once you save the hashtag. Leave the slideshow or “All Photos” tab open in your settings and give it just a minute or two!
- Only public Instagram accounts will show up in the slideshow. So if you’re tagging images on a private account, you will not see them.
- Check to make sure your hashtag is spelled correctly and you didn’t accidentally type a space before or after your hashtag.
- Did you click the option to “approve all images” and haven’t approved any?
- If none of these seem to be the issue, email us at support [at] instafeedlive [dot] com